Come along to our chocolate factory in South Shields and have the most egg -citing fun time indulging in delicious chocolate and create your own luxurious chocolate easter egg show stopper and easter gifts.
The workshop begins with a delicious Belgian hot chocolate, using a traditional Belgian recipe, as our Chocolatiers take you through the magical process of chocolate making. You will make a showstopper easter egg and delicious treats to put inside and some delicious hand piped easter bunny shaped chocolate buttons.
Please allow 2 hours for your chocolate experience.
Important Information - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Tickets are priced at £55 per person.
- Please don't arrive no more than 10/15 minutes prior to the workshop.
- Our workshops are shared group classes and are available for ages, however under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- We recommend 14+ for this workshop.
- Workshops require a minimum number of chocolate makers. If this is not met we will contact you to re-arrange, we will always find an alternative (your workshop will not be refunded).
- As we open up our production space for shared workshops we have an extremely high standard of hygiene, health and safety at The Canny Chocolate Company, every workshop participant must wear an apron and hairnet (these are provided).
- Every chocolate maker MUST adhere to ALL instructions set out.
- Please advise us prior to the booking if any chocolate maker has any allergies or intolerances. We always try to make your experience the best.
IMPORTANT: Once you have booked your workshop it is not possible to reschedule or cancel it. Please consider this when booking. Especially during busy times of year, we will struggle to re-schedule your chocolate making. We can't make refunds once your class is booked.
All chocolates are dispatched using Royal Mail Tracked 48®. All chocolates are made fresh and we aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note in peak periods it can take 7-14 working days.
During warmer weather your order may be delayed until it is cool enough to safely ship . If this happens you will be advised. We do not accept liability for any orders that have melted or again been damaged during shipping.
All items are packed securely and safely wrapped in bubble wrap for protection. Breakages are not the liability of The Canny Chocolate Company.
The Canny Chocolate Company are not responsible for missing orders due to incorrect address information given therefore at the time of ordering please ensure you give us your correct address.
Local - Click & Collect Service
Pick up is from Unit 301, South Shields Business Works, Henry Robson Way, South Shields, NE33 1RF.
All delivery timelines are estimates and unfortunately the Canny Chocolate Company cannot guarantee these. If your order is extremely urgent or time critical please call us on 0191 427 4590 or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss options which may include a guaranteed delivery date.