Take a leap into our the indulgent world of chocolate. Our family chocolate making experiences are fun for all of the family! Come along to our Chocolate Factory in South Shields and get hands on creating your very own Easter eggs!
With a delicious hot chocolate on arrival, our chocolatiers will guide you through what will happen during the workshop. You’ll then dive straight into making your own Easter eggs, everyone will make two easter eggs and some easter themed treats. As well as getting hands on making, we will also spend the time to ribbon and package them to perfection, which make perfect gifts.
A brilliant Easter half term activity for the kids if you’re looking for fun things to do. P
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for your chocolate experience.
Important Information - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Tickets are priced at £23 per person. We encourage adults to take part, however if you wish to book your child only you can sit back, relax and watch them having fun!
- Please don't arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the workshop.
- Our workshops are shared group classes and are available for ages 6+. Please be advised children MUST be able to reach a normal kitchen bench height.
- Workshops require a minimum number of chocolate makers. If this is not met we will contact you to re-arrange, we will always find an alternative (your workshop will not be refunded).
- As we open up our production space for shared workshops we have an extremely high standard of hygiene, health and safety at The Canny Chocolate Company, every workshop participant must wear an apron and hairnet (these are provided).
- Every chocolate maker MUST adhere to ALL instructions set out.
- Please advise us prior to the booking if any chocolate maker has any allergies or intolerances. We always try to make your experience the best.
- If any chocolate maker has any additional requirements (such as SEND, ADHD, ASD etc) please get in touch with us so we can clarify our kitchen is suitable. In particular we use loud noisy equipment. Our kitchen is a busy hub of chocolate making. Please give us a call and we can even arrange a visit prior to the workshop.
- Please be advised we do not tolerate mis-behaviour. You are entering a full working kitchen. We reserve the right to terminate your workshop if we feel anyones health and safety is at risk.
A hot chocolate is included, however feel free to bring along your own drink. This must be a closed bottle. You can purchase additional tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
IMPORTANT: Once you have booked your workshop it is not possible to reschedule or cancel it. Please consider this when booking. We can't make refunds once your class is booked.
All chocolates are dispatched using Royal Mail Tracked 48®. All chocolates are made fresh and we aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note in peak periods it can take 7-14 working days.
During warmer weather your order may be delayed until it is cool enough to safely ship . If this happens you will be advised. We do not accept liability for any orders that have melted or again been damaged during shipping.
All items are packed securely and safely wrapped in bubble wrap for protection. Breakages are not the liability of The Canny Chocolate Company.
The Canny Chocolate Company are not responsible for missing orders due to incorrect address information given therefore at the time of ordering please ensure you give us your correct address.
Local - Click & Collect Service
Pick up is from Unit 301, South Shields Business Works, Henry Robson Way, South Shields, NE33 1RF.
All delivery timelines are estimates and unfortunately the Canny Chocolate Company cannot guarantee these. If your order is extremely urgent or time critical please call us on 0191 427 4590 or contact us via email email@example.com so that we can discuss options which may include a guaranteed delivery date.